Thursday, October 17, 2013

Maelstrom

Maelstrom
A version of an old arcade game called asteroids.I used screen shot to take pictures of only the game itself. It sure is great what you can do with these computers these days. I guess this might be interesting to some retro gamers in particular. There are many classic games that this generation of young people do not know about which if they was put in an online gaming site they might not know it was old they might call it new.

I guess I like the game it could easily pass the time. I wonder if if I should play and pause the game so you could see in game graphics not just these pictures of the ship,upgrades and the enemy/obstacles that you'd have to blast!!!! This is a small review but, I also put the people who were apart of making it in the picture.



No comments:

Post a Comment