Thursday, October 17, 2013

Desktop screen shots

MY LINUX LAPTOP theme Looks !!!!!!!!
I had looked for this wallpaper to compliment my dark theme and I installed a dark Firefox theme, also you tube is dark too. Look below!!

DARK YOU TUBE


I had a dark theme on my chrome browser but, I have to reinstall it, this theme was darker than the fire fox dark. Actually It is not the same dark theme it is quite different ways like this one got from Noobs lab dot com because this dark theme was for the whole computer. Another dark wallpaper below, I really wanted to post this on my other blog @ thoughts.com




 Now I will show you some of my menu is dark plus you can see what programs I have and use on this Linux laptop system.



I am uploading my screenshot for my Ubuntu 14.04 Long Term Service O.S. below.



No comments:

Post a Comment